Monday, January 25, 2010

DREAMS, VISIONS AND PROHECIES

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 

Joel 2:28-30 (KJV)




Dream on 09-04-2006 @ 5:55 a.m.

Re: Tun Dr. Mohamad Mahathir, Prime Minister of Malaysia

He was some sort of carrying (with so many things like mats, wares and sundry goods) with him around the lake garden in KL near the Parliament House. He was alone.

I was in the vicinity, reading and taking some kind of rest. I had also with me some kind of portable computer table, mounted on a motorbike, which can be easily set up as exhibition stalls. I had also a few pairs of pants, bush jackets and clothing that were placed beside a wall that was built along a public road (where hawkers used to display their wares for sale; a side street vendors’ stall) which was quite empty first.

The PM started to collect and pack up all his things and put all of them at the back of his small motorbike, which is the made in Malaysia Modenas, return ‘home’ towards the Parliament house but he was not using the sealed road. He was going ‘up hill’ and his motorbike, on which he was riding with all his things, could not climb up the slippery hill slope partly because of the inadequate power despite him applying maximum pressure on the throttle. At first, he barely managed to go over the first portion of the slope and as he was traveling further up, having lost much effort and concentration, the bike began to further lose power and was about to fall into the ‘sealed road’ below, when the PM decided to jump from the bike to avoid being hurt. He landed on the sealed road safely with a bit of his normal confidence gone, but all the things which were on his bike behind him fell to the ground. One bottle of oil fell and started rolling down and stopped at a place not far where I was. I took the bottle and rush to give him back. By this time, there were about 2 – 3 persons already with him helping him salvaging his scattered things, a woman, a Chinese man and an Indian guy.

I placed the bottle into his basket and we all started to walk. The PM was ‘grateful’ for what we ‘did’ and on his suggestion, we go somewhere for ‘refreshment. The China man wanted to bring him to KK. He told me, ‘ Let us go to Donggongon’ but we didn’t have a transport to go. We tried to stop and thumb lift a car and a mini bus which was actually driven by a ‘mat salleh’ even though a kadazan was the front man but secretly behind him was the ‘mat salleh’ driver. We didn’t get any lift as none of the vehicles stopped. We sort of crossed the road. I went over to collect my belongings and I found out that there were already many hawkers around and my things were in the way. One Indian woman was sitting on my computer table. I managed to collect all my belongings, mostly clothing, managed to chit chat with the other Indian women who were around. The one who was sitting on my computer table said that she thought she could buy my computer table/chair with RM200.00

Then I went back and found out that ‘people’ were changing the roof of our house/building. They were using some iron tubing materials from the Modenas factory (sort of reject ‘materials’ from the Modenas factory, etc,) to replace the wooden trusses, purling, etc. Then a man who were involved in the ‘renovation’ (Charles M) said that it won’t be that good already. I didn’t seem to have seen the PM already. Then I woke up wondering what all this about.

(Is it telling us the "reject" materials that are promised and 'given away' to the Christian Indigenous after the Muslims "mama" had their fill of Petronas money?)

No comments: