Monday, June 30, 2008

Spiritual Realm affecting the Kadazans


The above snapshot capture a pigeon hovering KK/Likas area: testimonies of the working of the Holy Spirit. This picture was taken from the verandah of one of the ex-YBs whose politcal party participated in the GE3/200

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
I woke up early as is my usual habbit and made coffee, switched on my laptop and do a bible reading of Gospel of John 1 – 4. My laptop music was on. I felt tired about an hour or so and went to lie down on the sofa.

At around four in the morning, I dozed off to sleep only to receive a revelation from the Lord in the form of a dream n story.

There was an important activity in my kampung, possibly road construction, in which the various powers were involved, JKKK, bobolian-tapakung, individuals from the kampungs e.g. YBs, a high priest of demonic world (animism, budha, islam, mammon, roman Catholicism, death, greed n idolatry, etc) was the focus of society.

Some one, a relative, had died. All the relatives were there but the bobolian was still central in their life. They know that I strongly opposed their concept and hypocracy e.g. being religious n still practice corruption, e.g. JKKK and the ways they implement the government’s project, corruption, cheating on the people, sloppy works, drugs pushing, demons worships (sometimes under deception), back deals, etc. I put up a challenge to the authority of the bobolian-tapakung-mammon (high priest of the demons) that in order to know that Jesus is the Lord of Lords n the Authority in all we do, let us have a “duel” that if within 14 days, the one standing alive, surely his Lord is the Almighty God and the Absolute Truth. So during this time, I went on prayer and meditation during which I was taken in the spirit by the Lord to go into the spiritual realm where I had a chance to watch what was going behind the scene and how there were so many trees bearing fruits (rambutans) that were uprooted by the wind and the fruits which were all ripe went to waste. I had a glimpse of the farm at kg. Kayau, Papar how these happened.

In my dream, I saw William M, a wayward believer, and I slapped him on the face but I was invisible to him (I thought so) so what J S and other like Tati Mojiling n children, n few people who are not known to me, thought too. I also had a chance to witness to a man (appeared like the site-supervisor of a local contractor) about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

As I was returning to my earthly body, I heard someone giving testimony during my “physical burial” Could be one of the cousins or some personalities from Kg. Tuavon. I remember earlier that one person, a follower of the high priest (bobolian-tapakung-mammon) tried to persuade me into making peace with the high priest over the handphone but instead I end up challenging him giving him the 14 days’ ultimatum. Upon my ‘return’, all the authorities including Islam, were gathered and I was given a microphone to give my testimony/ preaching. Some one told me to get ready my notes and go to the microphone. I had a piece of paper which I scratched some points but I put them in my pocket and told the person, “no notes, Jesus will be speaking through me” and I proceeded to the microphone and prayed for anointing. Then I woke up.

Interpretation:


Scriptures for meditation:

Rom:6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2Pt:1:4: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.


Job:15:34: For the congregation of hypocrites shall be desolate, and fire shall consume the tabernacles of bribery.

Amos:5:12: For I know your manifold transgressions and your mighty sins: they afflict the just, they take a bribe, and they turn aside the poor in the gate from their right.

note: After the GE3/2008, the federal department concerned JPPS, which was created after a Christian Chief Minister was elected in 1985,with specific purpose of diverting federal development funds only to muslim populated areas in the State, was deleted. BN lost its two third mojority in Parliament and five State Governments went to DAP/PAS/PKR. The God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob is still shaking and muslim dominated BN government of Malaysia. Let us see and wait, and continue to praise and worship Father God in Spirit and Truth!

No comments: